This list shows which F1 teams and drivers have been confirmed for 2014.
Where a driver had not been confirmed the occupant of the seat for 2013 is listed and marked TBC. Where a team have previously announced a driver has a contract with them for the year this is marked “has contract”. However it is not unusual for contracts to be subject to clauses which can permit them to be broken.
In a change for 2014, each driver will choose which numbers they will use. Those numbers are listed where they have been confirmed.
Antonio Felix da Costa
Pedro de la Rosa
Giedo van der Garde
2014 F1 drivers and teams – latest updates
Read about the latest developments on the 2014 F1 driver market here:
- Kobayashi and Ericsson form all-new Caterham squad
- Di Resta returns to DTM after losing F1 seat
- Sauber announce Van der Garde as reserve driver
- Gutierrez to stay at Sauber as Sirotkin gets test drive
- Double points ‘artificial and unsporting’ – Ferrari
Read more articles on 2014 F1 drivers and teams.