Williams’ new Formula 1 car for the 2022 season will look “more Williams” following another change to its livery, the team has revealed.
Williams overhauled its livery again for last season. It revealed on social media today a further change is coming for the 2022 F1 season, including a change of colour.
“It’s different,” said new driver Alexander Albon in a video released by the team. “More Williams.”
“It’s more simple in terms of the colour scheme,” Albon added. Nicholas Latifi, who is going into his third season as a Williams driver, said “I think it’s going to look nice under the lights”. The first two races of the season are night races help under floodlights.
Williams is due to launch its new car for 2022, the FW44, on February 15th.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Andretti F1 entry bid made “pretty good progress in the last couple of months”
- Latifi suffers heaviest defeat of any driver in 2022 as he bows out of F1
- Leclerc asserts his supremacy but Sainz’s improving form should concern him
- Haas boss Steiner pens book covering team’s tumultuous 2022 season
- Mercedes see Red Bull and Ferrari’s past slumps as warnings after poor 2022 – Wolff